Monday, 9 March 2015

Sleek Lace Blush Palette Review and Swatches

Sleek's Lace blush palette is delightfully summery pick of three shades that appeases to the warm-toned blush lover in me. It is economical, being $15AUD shipped to me from ebay, and travel-friendly as you can take with you three shades of blush requiring little space. The packaging is simple and black but inside there is a large mirror for you to use when you are on-the-go!


The shades left to right: Crochet, Guipure, Chantilly


(Outdoor afternoon lighting)

Crochet looks like a bright orange in the pan but actually blends out to be a fairly sheer peach. Guipure is a light pink with golden shimmer or a 'rose gold'. Very lovely and my favourite out of the bunch. Chantilly is a coral pink, again this one was sheer like Crochet. These two had the chalkiest texture that produces fall-out. I would recommend building up the colour if you want a more intense result. 



(Indoor lighting)

For the snobby lady in me, I don't regret this cheap purchase at all -I am actually pleased! The colours are beautiful and just what I like, it is perfect to take away in your bag as there is a large mirror that comes in handy. They last all day on me, just fading near the 5 hour mark. The only downside I think is the powdery fall-out and sheerness found in the first and third shades. The middle shade is amazing and I would come back to this palette just for Guipure!

~

For the price, I highly recommend this for all girls, all ages, especially if you are a beginner to blushes and want a pretty and youthful flush on your cheeks. Sleek makes great products, I also enjoy their eyeshadow palette and contour kit, so this is no exception!

x lala

No comments:

Post a Comment