Monday, 9 March 2015

OPI Jade Is The New Black Review and Swatches

OPI Jade Is The New Black is a vibrant yet somewhat muted, true green. It neither leans too yellow or blue - just a real deep green that reminds me of precious Chinese jade jewellery. 



This shade is very unique and edgy, I love to wear it and feel a bit different yet at the same time feeling quite classy and chic. Highly recommended for warmer skin tones, it works well for my very yellow hands.


(Outdoor shade lighting)

Here it is on my nails. The formula is fantastic, smooth and the perfect consistency. It is lasting well on the third day without any chips. I can imagine it fairing well into the fifth day with my favourite top coat - Sally Hansen Mega Shine.

Jade Is The Black is from the OPI Hong Kong collection in spring 2010.

x lala




No comments:

Post a Comment