Sunday, 14 July 2013

Chic n' Bronzed FOTD

Hi lovelies! I have a special guest today to feature my face of the day. She is my good friend Catherine.
 
I did a simple and polished look that also looks natural. I can imagine this look being used to go anywhere you desire.
 
 
Products used:
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in Soft Beige
Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Bronze
Nars Douceur Blush
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eyelid Primer
Inglot Freedom Eyeshadow in 34 and 37 (lid and crease)
Designer Brands Black Eyeliner
Lancôme Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara
MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Superb (brow bone)
Makeup Forever Aqua Brow in 35 (brows)
Chanel Lipstick in Saga 79

That's it for now, please leave a comment on how you think I did. Thank you Catherine for being my model. :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment