Friday, 21 June 2013

Essie Coat Azure NOTD + Review

This is a polish I bought two years ago in a Spring collection from Essie I recall it was the Essie Spring 2011 French Affair Collection called Coat Azure. I used Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top Coat for swatches below. J'aime Essie!! Je l'adore beaucoup!



When I first put this on, I had doubts regarding the colour, however, I started to like it when I stared at it in full sunlight. This is a very pretty dusty blue colour that would remind me of a pristine beach at midday. There is a slight shimmer if you look carefully and this makes it the extra bit special.  The light really bounces off and makes it all shimmery and pretty (: I would recommend this colour for spring and summer or whenever you're in a dreamy mood.

                                                         outdoor afternoon lighting

The formula for Coat Azure is fantastic; smooth, non-streaky, and lasts a week of wear with good quality base coat and top coat. Results in opaque nails in one to two coats.


                                                          indoors afternoon lighting

Great polish from a superb collection. Even though I have owned this nail polish for two years, I still think this polish has endured the test of time. No gloopiness was experienced! Absolutely recommend this for everyone. Universally appealing and another top-notch quality from Essie. 5 stars~!

2 comments:

  1. So blue...my eyes are watering...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will catch your tears! Thanks Jasmine! :P

      Delete