Monday, 18 February 2013

NYX rouge cream blush review in Red Cheeks and Natural


above: Red Cheeks




above: Natural


These are my NYX cream blushes and they are excellent cream blushes for the price. I got mine on ebay for under $10AUD.

Red Cheek
This is a very bright and pigmented red cream blush. This is the most sublime winter blush that gives a rosey porcelain-doll look. This lasts beautifully as well and fades to a natural glow. You need the tiniest dab on your finger or you risk overapplying and looking like a clown. I only use this occassionally when I have time to blend it out, so I find this can last a whole lifetime (if there was no such thing as expiration dates!)

Natural
Beautiful pinky-peach colour. Dupe for MAC's Ladyblush cremeblend blush. Great smooth texture and longevity. Has a bit of a glowy finish though which I don't really like so I add powder to mattify it. My lid broke during shipping and went into the product so I had to tape it up. Packaging could be a bit sturdier though! Awesome cream blush for the price and would last for at least a year!

Rating 8.5/10


Left: Red Cheeks, Right: Natural

No comments:

Post a Comment